Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What did I miss????

So this morning I am getting my 4 yr old breakfast and getting ready to drive him to school, when I hear on the radio Ellen Degeneres' voice. She is very shaken up and saying that she just cannot come out do the show and be funny when things are going terribly wrong. What?? obviously I did not watch the shoe yesterday of all days :-0 immediately I turn up the radio and listen to hear what was going on, but they were on the tale end of the report and I was left with all this confusion. What could be so wrong in Ellen's life??? I mean the woman is so funny and strong. I could not help it, but I felt like crying just listening to her!! so I figured as soon as I got back from driving my son to school I would search the web and try to find out what happened. No luck people, I cant find anything on it, not even on youtube. I just hope that what ever the matter is, she can resolve it and be back to her happy self again. I can't wait for the entertainment news tonight!!
Hey, if any of you know. Drop me line, will ya?!

No comments: