Friday, October 26, 2007

Afternoon at the Pumpkin Patch...

This afternoon, I had a lot of fun with my family. Here is a picture of me and my family..Ta da!!
This a South Florida version of a Pumpkin Patch. Did you really think we have real pumpkin farms out here!! Nope...Oranges yes...Pumpkins NOOOOOOO!!! It's Florida and I love it.
I grew up in New York so I'm a Northerner at heart and I miss the Fall season, watching the leaves turn color and the cold weather, all those beautiful things. So I try to do a lot of fall oriented activities with the kids (my oldest one anyway!!) and teach them about the changing seasons.
This picture was made possible by the kindness of strangers who offered to take the pic for us since they saw that we were taking turns taking pictures with the kids. I thank them whoever they are...you guys make a cute couple, who knows maybe one of them will stumble onto my blog....
I told my oldest son to pick any pumpkin he liked so we can bring home and carve.....

After carefully examining the crop...this is what my darling picked. Ahh yes, I almost forgot.
The Hat!! his school had a pretend airplane trip and he had to bring luggage and pack it with clues pertaining to his destination. My son said he was going to NYC,so we packed. He went to school all decked out in his pilots cap and his junior wings. He takes after his daddy!! he he





Now, here is my baby...
It's his first Halloween and we are enjoying doing all this all over again with him. I am extremely happy to have him and since I dont intend to have anymore children, I'm trying to take it all in and not miss a detail.
"Isn't he cute!!!!!!!"
I am in love with my children and I feel so blessed everyday of my life when I look at the beautiful family God has given me the privilege to have. Now, I look forward to Halloween and trick or treating with my hubby and the boys.
Till next time dear bloggers...muah

No comments: